Thursday, June 12, 2008

9 More Days




Hard to believe that this time next week, I will be in Chicago, checking in at the registration desk for the show. This is the tough time...waiting...and not being able to really "eat", so I am always hungry, and very carb-depleted, so I am a pretty crabby person right now, too. Poor Jeff and Kenden. And anyone else who happens to get in the way. I decided that Jeff and I need to have a little cookout here once this show is over to celebrate, and since Marcus is going to let me eat...a little...

Stay tuned for more pics in the near future. As the show creeps closer, Marcus needs updated pics closer together.

And just a quick shout-out to those of you who have made the effort to be in touch with me and encourage me: Sandra, Kelly, Mary, Quinn, Ivan, Mom, Dad...it does mean a lot to me that you have supported me. This can be a lonely sport sometimes and one that is not very "understood", so your words have helped me on this journey. And yes, Jeff is also included on this list, but he lives with me and doesn't have to go out of this way to be "in touch" with me like those of you who have made the effort to email me! Ha! He tends to be my more "brutally honest" encouragement...telling me what I don't always want to hear, but it too, makes me better....

No comments: