Monday, June 23, 2008

Show's Over!

Marcus and I after the night show!

One Piece

Two Piece night show

Jr. Nationals is officially over, and although I didn't place anywhere near the top 10 like I wanted to, I seriously can't complain. This is a subjective sport and I had a great weekend. There were 176 girls total who were competing in Figure, 6 height classes, and I was in the C Class (over 5'2 1/2" up to 5'4") and it was the largest height class there with 40 girls competing. I placed 31st in my class. Everyone there was in great shape, so I am glad I was not a judge! I want to give a huge thank you to my husband, who was with me every step of the way along this journey. I love you Jeff and thank you for your unwavering support of me! Also thanks to all my other friends and family who were in touch with me and encouraging me! Thank you to Marcus Haley, my trainer, for his knowledge and guidance!

I think that next on the list for me is Lenda Murray's show here in Norfolk, Virginia. I have to make some changes to my body before I feel like I can compete at the National Level again. Stay Tuned.....
One Piece Evening show

Two Piece Prejudging on Saturday

One Piece Prejudging on Friday


Standing on the diagonal with some of the girls in my height class

No comments: