Friday, August 14, 2009

Sharing the "Fatty" Pictures...

I thought I would share my progress pics from this season. I sort of decided at the last minute to do a show, then they changed the show date on me, and I quickly realized that I was going to have to kick things into high gear in order to be ready for a different show. I typically take 16-20 weeks to get ready for a show. I have to have that kind of time because of my PCOS. The Polycystic Ovaries cause a slew of problems, mainly being very insulin resistant, making me carb sensitive. As you can see, through a LOT of hard work with limited time, I have come down quite a bit, and I am even smaller and tighter now than in the 2 weeks out pics. Where there is a will, there is a way....

Front shot at approximately 13 weeks....

Front shot 2 weeks out....


Side Shot at approximately 13 weeks out...ugh...

Side shot 2 weeks out....


And the rear (aka HOT MESS) shot at about 13 weeks out...and 148 pounds

This was roughly a week ago....so approximately 2 weeks out....

No comments: