Sunday, March 16, 2008

14 Weeks Out...slow going...

So here I am, 14 weeks out...this is a slow process. Much slower than I would like for it to be considering that I feel like I am working hard. I almost feel like I looked better last week, and maybe that is because we traveled this weekend, and I wasn't able to eat as frequently as I was supposed to. I think my body just likes my butt to be fat, because I do see changes in my upper body much more. I am trying to keep my degree of frustration and worry at a low level, but that is hard for multiple reasons. 1) I am a worrier and 2) not too much is happening, or at least I don't feel like it, and 3) time is flying by. I have to keep in mind that I do still have 14 weeks and as history will have it, my lower body has always been more stubborn...so until next time...

And why did I agree to do pics in a swimsuit this week? I must have been drugged....but a good reality check I guess...



No comments: