Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday, Monday...

Today has been good training/eating wise today. I went to the gym and lifted this morning after dropping Kenden off at school (back day), and this afternoon, I did all my agility stuff outside in the beautiful weather we are having today. It was great to get outside in the fresh air. Eating has been fine today as well...in fact, it is almost "feeding time" again now. I need to cook today but that probably won't happen until this evening, since my son has decided it is not a good day to nap. Grrr. Hopefully this week won't be too challenging trying to get all my workouts in since Jeff will be out of town on business. Thank goodness for preschool! I can do it...ha! Thanks to all of you who have already started checking the blog out and sending me emails with your support....

Until we meet again!!

No comments: